Sunday, August 9, 2009

WOW!! ALL I GOTTA SAY IS CREATIVITY!!

I got on youtube & saw a video called *Dacing With The Stars* by a well known youtuber *DeStorm*.. I started not to click it because the title looked stupid.. But thank God I did.. This video is *TRULY AMAZING* .. I can tell homeboy put a lot of damn work into this video and I thought that the man needed to be acknowledged for it..

This is not my 1st time advertising him on my page.. I recently put one of his videos on my *Drake* blog explaining his reaction.. But with all of that being said, If you dont like this video then somethin is seriously wrong with you!!!

4 comments:

  1. That was good, i wonder how he did all of that

    ReplyDelete
  2. checkk outt my blogg

    authenticfabrication.blogspot.com

    its worthh readdingg i promiseee;;)

    ReplyDelete