Monday, August 3, 2009

NEW VIDEO OF THE DAY!!!

Lil Duval *Grand hustle Comedian* who started off on a B.E.T show bout 5 years ago *Coming To The Stage* with Lil JJ has started this funny-highly talked about statement *Basic Bitch* .. Many females take the statement in the wrong meaning.. hell, its many of em out there who cant stand the word *Bitch* period..

People have to realize that you cannont question/argue with an entertainer.. Specially a *Comedian* .. its almost like telling you the joke before hand.. Some females tell me that I need to chill with the *B* word.. But thats just how I talk *Point Blank* ... Just because I say it dont mean I'm referring to *ALL* women as *Bitches* .. Unless I'm callin you a *Stupid Bitch, Dumb Bitch* or anything thats in front of the *B* word.. I mean no harm..

So just get over it, stop being so sensitive.. its more situations/problems in the world to worry bout than just the *B* word!

2 comments:

  1. THIS SHIT IS FUNNY AS HELL AND IM A FEMALE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i loved it since i seen this everytime i go out i notice alot of "basic bitches" and i think in my head "yous a basic bitch" lmao true fan

    ReplyDelete