Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WELCOME TO ATLANTA!!!

After a long hard decison after a whole year & a half of not knowing where I was going to land.. I've decided Between now, & February that I'm going to move to *Atlanta, GA* .. I've always wanted to move to *L.A/NYC* .. But I figured that this is the most safest choice for *ME/J.B* as of right now..

I come from a where its *NOTHING* .. its either your a *Thug/Drug Dealer/Dead/Or in Jail* .. So in 2007 I used College as my excuse to leave & see new things in *Orlando, FL* .. Thats where my character was built .. *J.B/Spoken Reasons/J.B Da MF Poet*.. I then became very broke & useless for Orlando so I moved back home to save up & write new material..

After being home I didnt know what to do with my life.. Thats when I took *FULL* advantage of the *Internet*... So lets look at it..

2007: Graduated High School, Went to College in Orlando, Partied my ass off

2008: I became a poet January, changed my attitude, stopped partying as much, dropped out of school, then moved back home to *Bradenton Fl*

2009: Got serious recognition on the internet, and still growing while I'm saving..

2010: Move to Atlanta & get *Physical* recognition & showcase *ALL* of my talents to the world..

I always wanted to feel comfortable as if I was still around my country people, but again move to a place where opportunities are already there instead of driving hours away just to get it & return home to *NOTHING*.. So thats where *Atlanta* popped up in my mind that it was that time to continue my journey!


1 comment: