Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ALL EYEZ ON VICK!




I'm happy of the fact that *Michael Vick* was given a 2nd chance at life.. Unlike others I'm not gonna bash on the critics but I will say this.. I believe that *Mike* will live up to his words by not screwing up his chance again.. He has too many cameras/people watching him..

Even though he knew what he did was wrong in the 1st place, this is just 1 of those situations where you just dont take *life/things God bless you with* for granted.. He admitted to being lazy, not studying playbooks & everything..

Where I come from, *Dog Fighting* is accepted.. I've seen it but never done it.. Me personally, I cant watch a Dog die & scream.. But others can, we all are different.. ppl want *Mike* to apologize for his actions.. but my thing is this, if a man lose *EVERYTHING* ,over $135 Million, file Bankrupt, serve Prison Time, Most hated.. *WHY SHOULD HE?*

*GIVE THE MAN A BREAK* ... people care more bout Animals *That God put us here 2 eat* than our own people.. Thats how messed up we are!


No comments:

Post a Comment