Tuesday, August 18, 2009

CANT DENY KELLZ!

After a long battle of his Child Molestation Trial ya boy R.Kelly has made a *National Spotlight* return with *Mr.Keri Babae*..

I think people need to put his personal life aside & focus on the fact that the man is strong enought to bounce back and make some music for our *soul/ears*.. Its simply none of our damn buizness what happen in his life.. Our only main concerns should be his music *POINT BLANK* ................. *LONG PAUSE* .. even though I know dat nigga did it lol!!


*I actually like the song.. Of course R.Kelly always makes his updated changes with the game & I think that this song will pass in my book.. I'm proud of his comeback.. Alota people dont like the fact the he's using auto tune like these artist now.. My thing is this, if its jammin with the auto tune then keep it.. if not, KILL YOSELF!*

No comments:

Post a Comment