Thursday, August 6, 2009

TELL ME DA TRUTH!

So I guess the world and I were wrong about *Eddie* being married to Karrine.. In this video he is basically exposing the dirty secrets about this woman.. I'm glad this came out, kuz for some reason its somethin bout that $2 hoe that I dont like.. I *WANT* to see her new book fail.. She seem so trifling.. u can look in her eyes and tell..

And if the rumors about her son are true, then she really can *kill herself* ... Hell, I cant even imagine wat it'll be like going to school knowing that everybody know my mama got famous off of sucking dick & being the most hated!

2 comments:

  1. lmao, that scorpion story was funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW THAT CUM DRINKIN SKANK WAS A LIAR. FOR REAL WHO WOULD MARRY HER AFTER HEARIN ABOUT ALL THE NIGGAS THAT FUCKED HER. ALL SHE WANT'S IS MONEY.SHE RELEASED A NEW BOOK ABOUT HOW TO KEEP YOUR MAN.THAT BITCH FUCKS FOR MONEY WHAT SHE GONE TEACH ANYBODY OTHER THEN HOW TO SUCK DICK AND SWALLOW. I READ HER FIRST BOOK AND SHE SAID SHE WAS ABUSED BY HER MOTHER...WHY WOULD SHE ABUSE HER SON??? THAT BITCH NEEDS THERAPY.

    ReplyDelete