Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MH IS BACK FOLKS!!

My boy Marques Houston is back with some *Brand Spankin New* music for our ears... Marques Houston is one of my favorite *Recent/Updated* artist out there.. I feel that he is *Highly* underated and need more recognition .. Check out his videos!

MARQUES HOUSTON- BODY



*I'm feelin this song right here.. another one of his grown man joints.. hell, anything MH brings is grown man lol.. who am I to talk? .. But I def see this song/video gettin radio/T.V plays.. This will be tuned in my head for awhile*


MARQUES HOUSTON - SUNSET


*Many ppl may not find interest in this song.. I cant really blame em.. It sounds like a Robin Thicke type vibe.. The song to me is really pure and relaxing.. I'm def feeling the creativity with the guitars and all.. But overall I'd give the song a 7.4 .. one of those types of songs you'll have to marinate on and grow into*

3 comments:

  1. EVEN THOUGH IM NOT USED TO MH SOUNDING LIKE ROBIN THICKE ILL LISTEN AND SEE WHAT HE HA IN STORE FOR HIS FANS.THE SONG ISNT THAT BAD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new video body is good...i like the song a lot...and wow, bittersweet poetry is my shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im feeling Sunset more than Body, idk, maybe the Body song has to grow on me.

    ReplyDelete