Saturday, August 1, 2009

*KILL YOSELF* OF DA WEEK!!!

Yeah I had to bash ya girl today.. I'm simply tired of people like this callin themselves tryna *better the world*.. So 1st she becomes a *Video Vixen* .. den *FUCK ERR MAN IN DA WORLD*.. den writes a book about it.. Now I cant hate on da girl for bein smart enough to make money off of being a hoe, but I just think she needs to officially throw in da towel kuz now she writing a book to women on how to keep they man *SMH*..

If she was a smart hoe, she would know that people are nosy.. which means that the only reason why her 1st book sold so well is because they wanted to know ALL the BIG names who she was slurpin.. Karrine, NOBODY is gone buy yo damn book.. Da people WANT MORE NAMES.. & if you cant offer that then *KILL YOSELF!!*


EDDIE WINSLOW AINT HELPING DA SITUATION


They always say that its always a person for somebody but *DAMN*.. Eddie why? I may be kinda late on this cause I just found out they was married.. But 1 thang I never could understand is a man *wifing* a hoe.. Yeah they all say *the past is the past* but not in this case..

Eddie, come on bruh.. da bitch put out 1 of the most talked about tapes/books in America and you still want this 3 car open garage cuchie hoe? Damn, she must of gave you a 3 piece special of some FIYA head.. dats da only way how I can see you stickin round! I'm sorry, but in order for me to wife a girl.. She'll have to be REALLY hard to get *locked down* or a virgin.. I want somethin pure.. not something that done already but chewed and spit out! Eddie, you can *KILL YOSELF* too!!!

2 comments:

  1. dun care either way.
    however is she going to be forever judged for her actions while she was young irregardless she may have grown up matured and changed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. she gonna be judged for the rest of her life even if she changed. this world is a judgemental place and it aint nothing you can do about it. thats y u gotta make right choices in life and we all know that she wasn't makin the right descisions.

    ReplyDelete