Sunday, August 2, 2009

IF I WERE YOUR BESTFRIEND?


For the longest I've always had this belief that no one could make me think otherwise.. What is it? Opposite sexes being #1 *BEST FRIENDS* without some kind of feelings being attached previously/currently.. So lets break it down.. now in most cases, you are more likely to see a pretty girl with an ugly dude instead of a good looking dude with an buck ugly girl.. Only because women look more beyond appearance than men do..

So let me ask you this question, How many good looking people do you know have an opposite sex *BEST FRIEND* that is ugly? The odds are very small.. Because from 1st appearance it was *SOMETHING* about that person you liked about em before yall had yall 1st conversation..

I myself *HAD* 1 close friend who I used to have a dying crush for, until I found out that she wasnt the fit for me so we became close friends for 5 years & we eventually fell off .. I also have 1 currently, we used to talk when we 1st met then eventually drifted off & became close friends as well..

My whole point is this, I dont 100% believe that *ALL* opposite sexes that are *BEST FRIENDS* have had some kind of feelings for one another.. but I do believe that most of em *90%* have/do! & in *MOST* cases alot of *BEST FRIENDS/CLOSE FRIENDS* have either started off that way and later dated.. Or dated 1st & then became friends!!

*IF I WERE YOUR BEST FRIEND*


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on certain points. For me it usually starts out as a crush until I get to know that person. Most of the time my feelings fade away because we become so close as friends or I knew things wouldn’t work out between us. However, it is not that for every person I have grown close to or was close to.

    ReplyDelete