Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TREY TREY TREY .... U WET? WAT?




Congratualtions to Trey Songz for his Album release *READY* I fux wit Trey Songz & feel that he has come a long way since his *1st album* ..

But thats not what I'm here to talk about.. Lately I been hearing alota females say *Oh Trey is my husband, he's my baby, he so sexy wit his shirt off* ... Shirt off? Now I'm not hatin on Trey watsoever .. But my point is this..

Nobody ever said nothing when he was lookin like a *centipede wit braids* .. And as far as his body goes.. yes he's gotten a lil bigger since his *1st appearance* a few years ago.. *BUT* .. sadly to say ladies ... *ALL SKINNY NIGGAZ CAN HOLD THE BREATH & MAKE THEY STOMACH LOOK LIKE THAT!* .. Dont be fooled by the hype.. he holdin dat shit in lol!

Oh and if your asking.. I BOUGHT THE ALBUM!!


1 comment: