Tuesday, September 1, 2009

NECOLE BITCHIE *UNBLOCK MY AZZ*

This was a *Video/Song* Dedicated to a lil celeb blogger *Necole Bitchie* .. She recently put on my *Sexy Spec* Video kuz she thought it was hillarious.. About a month ago she blocked me after her & Lil Duval went at it about the *Basic Bitch* Topic on Twitter ..

I responded to her and said *well if your not a Basic Bitch then why are you mad?* .. Then she blocked my ass lol .. Took it the wrong way!

I just made the video for her to unblock me of course.. but most importantly to get some exposure *which I did*.. she never unblocked me but o well.. she'll see me one day when I damn near make it.. But most importantly I got what I wanted.. *MORE FANS/EXPOSURE!*

1 comment:

  1. oooooooooo thats y she blocked u, lmao!when i saw this vid, i was like who the hell is necole bitchie. but yea, if she got mad at that Basic Bitch video, that means shes a Basic Bitch!

    ReplyDelete