Tuesday, September 1, 2009

NICKI MINAJ?? WHO?


For the past couple months I been hearing this name *Nicki Minaj* float all over the place so I had to look her up.. Now 2 months later I'm *Well* aware of who she is & what she's all about.. This girl doesn't remind me of Lil Kim watsoeva except da *Bad Bitch* part but she has her own flavor of candy in the game.. & she's absolutely 1 of the most *Realist Bitches* out there in da game or period..

On da real yall, I would fuck da hell outta dis *Bitch* right here but unlike most men.. I'll be scared at da same time kuz she crazy as hell & would intimidate a nigga like me lol ..

But on a serious note I believe if alota chicks would just listen & carry her mindset, It'll be alot less *Drama* in the world.. & I *99.99%* agree with her statement *Step Ya Pussy Up*.. I believe she's livin it 2 da fullest!

I fux wit chick all da way in pretty much *ALL CATEGORIES* ..

HERES A LAST YEAR CLIP OF 1 OF HER INTERVIEWS ON *THIS IS 50!*

No comments:

Post a Comment