Monday, September 7, 2009

SO BLACK BUT SO WHITE!

I dont diss nobody except Wendy Williams lol .. *BUT* I guess u can call this a *constructive criticism diss* lol ...

Errtime I go on *Worldstarhiphop.com* I see these new faces tryna make a way in the game labeled as *UNSIGN HYPE* .. well apparently it aint nutin *Hype* about dese black ass niggaz lol ..

Its some thangs that dark brothaz dont need to be doin .. & 1 of em is wearin bright colors that make u look even more blacker than watchu really are.. On top of that these niggaz look like they been rubbed in the dirt of *ugliness* .. But da bitches in da video was fine as hell.. I know for a fact they paid out the pocket!

Da song was aight.. until dey started rappin.. *MAYBE* they just need to remain *UNSIGNED* lol .. *BOOM!*

No comments:

Post a Comment