Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SELF WORK!

I need lots of help, we ALL do. And for the past official year I've been goin through different phases with battling myself. There are many things I'd like to change about myself.. So I've been dedicating alot of *ME* time to sort out all those problems.. I believe that too many people are so worried about satisfying their needs/wants with desserts *buying clothes, partying, accessories* and worrying about others, that they least forget to work on themselves with disclpline.

I mean after all, NOBODY likes to be corrected.. so why allow someone else to teach you a lesson when it should've been you that could have gotten it all CORRECTED in the 1st place during your own personal time? why are we mad/upset when we are corrected? who is there to blame?


1 comment:

  1. i understand this 100%. Im going through the same thing too...im working on myself and its a work in progress...

    ReplyDelete