Wednesday, July 29, 2009

NAS CHILD SUPPORT GOT NIGGAZ GOIN CRAZY!



Ya boy Redman & Meth wasnt playin, I agree & feel the exact same anger as they do. As a young man I hear all the time from older divorced men *whateva you do, DONT GET MARRIED* & other things like *If u r a man, & divorced, in court U R FUCKED*.. now I personally refuse 2 attatch those statements 2 my life, but I will take them into consideration. I mean after all, is all of this really worth it at the end?

If u ask me on my opinion.. I was the 1st to call it, I said as soon as Kelis *Milkshake* dayz were over & found out that her & Nas were gettin married that it was a definite wrap..

I truly believe that a great number of people in general *male/female* marry celebs *specially high profile ones* simply for *Just in case* purposes.. so they can all have somethin 2 fall back on.. & I gotta admit, Kelis raped dis nigga! lol

1 comment:

  1. NAS CAN KISS HIS MONEY GOODBYE....THE SHIT IS A SHAME TOO.HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.COME I=ON NOW SHE HAD LIKE ONE GOOD SONG OUT.SHE AINT GOT NO MONEY.I WANNA KNOW WHY NIGGAS ALWAYS MARRY A BITCH WHO AINT GOT SHIT GOIN FOR THEY SELF.HE HAD A BABY MAMA BEFORE KELIS WHAT happend TO HER??

    ReplyDelete