Thursday, July 30, 2009

ARE THEY REAL?


*Are your those real?* is the question that thousands of people ask black women now days.. I have a problem with black women with blonde hair & all, but its the eyes that appeal to most people on this earth.. I see many black females wearing these ridiculous contacts just because it looks good on them.. I mean you have to be real with yourself for 1 second.. If u could change your eyes the same exact color of your contacts permanently, would you do it?

I predict yes for 85% of the ones thats doing it.. Now dont get me wrong, eyes are very attracting to a man like me, so when I see a black woman with green eyes they are without of a doubt beautiful.. which also makes me curious enough to ask them if they are real because I know that MOST black people have brown eyes..

My thing is this, what is the reason for this? Are you not happy with your God given eyes? Is this a sign that black women adore white people eyes so much that they wanna adapt them to their lifestyles? What is it?

1 comment:

  1. well...i love my eyes...my god given natural eyes...i love everything god gave to me and i refuse to change anything that another man has to create or manufacture. Granted i have friends who wear contacts and etc...i dont judge them but personally if i can change it i will but not as an add on or buying anything. thats all.

    ReplyDelete