Friday, February 12, 2010

*TWITTER BAD BITCH CONTEST*


*Spoken Reasons* Twitter *Bad Bitch Contest*.. an entertaining thing I started in August that takes place almost every Friday..

I randomly pick 5-6 of the *finest* girls I can find in my followers & post em in the contest.. you can enter yourself as a contestant but if your not bad enough *You will not be SELECTED* ..

If u know anybody that is *Bad* that u feel should be in the contest u @ reply me on *Twitter* but they must be following me..

In the game its also 1 random selected *ugly girl* that will be thrown in the game.. if u know anybody thats ugly (following me or not) *send them to me!* .. that spices up the game

5-6 Judges are apart of the contest.. 4 males/1-2 females to make it fair.. u must be funny/heartless/but true at the same time to be a selected judge..

Rules: When I say "Bad Bitch Contest #1,2,3" so on.. u *MUST* rate the girls 1-100 along with a comment... no "Basic" comments.. be entertaining.. u *MUST* also tag the girls twitter names & mine as well..

at the end it'll be 2 remaining *Bad bitches* with the highest scores and the rest of the followers will choose who's the *winner*.. then everyone will follow them if they'd like to..

*Oh and the picture of the girl above is 1 of the 1st contestants that won.. follow her on twitter.. its @JBeauty*

No comments:

Post a Comment