Sunday, February 21, 2010

GAY BARBIE BOY GOES OFF ON SPOKEN REASONS

I was checking my daily flooded *video responses* like always and came cross this *17yr old gay boy* responding to my *TIRED OF THE BARBIES* video ... He made *2 videos* & was actually mad as hell saying I need a job and all and my dick was little *lmao*

I cried laughing when I seen it cause I knew this *shit* was coming.. but not like this.. this nigga was talkin hella *fast* and was *speech impaired*

*I thank God for Gay ppl.. matter of fact Gay barbies cause the things they do be straight COMEDY at times hahah lmao*



4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! That lil'gay boy is too funny! U can't even take him serious!!! He should've been shamed to posted that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOoooooooooo. Lmfao! That was pretty classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, let's all hold hands and pray for this misguided lil boi. "Father, forgive him for he know not what he do and say now how to say it. Lord if he say stacks on deck one more time, drop kick him lord through the field goals os life! We ask all these things...." lol why he posted twice? Lol lawd have mercy lol he need to go read a book talkin boiut he grown and 17 lil man jus growin balls lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooow dats maad gay but a lil funni

    ReplyDelete