Wednesday, November 11, 2009

PERSONAL THANK YOU!

Lately pretty much everybody seen my *Trey Songz Invented Sex Parody* .. It has pretty much went global in the black community being featured on sites such as *Worldstarhiphop.com/NecoleBitchie.com/TreySongz.com* and many others..

I must say that I am somewhat happy but not as happy as I'd like to be.. Like The Great *Michael Jackson* said *"I'm a perfectionist, I will never be satisfied"* .. Thats how I feel.. I in noway shape of form feel like I'm the *shit* because of my internet spark.. Kuz at the end of the day *Most* of these ppl are going to forget I even exist after this video..

Thats why I never settle & always drive *110%* in *Everything* I do.. I refuse for u ppl to forget about me.. And for the ppl that just think I'm plain *Crazy/nut/aint got em all* .. Well, just keep on thinking that.. U just haven't picked up on the big plot I've been trying to master thats all..

I just wanna say thank u to everybody that supported me since day 1 & the little fan base I have.. This wont be the last big spark for me, it'll be a hell of a lot more.. and eventually I'm gone prove *EVERYBODY* wrong that I can make success outside of the internet..

*But once again I just wanna take this humble time out to say thank u to all*

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you JB but this is only the beginning. Keep pushing because you aint nowhere near done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continued Blessings what God has for you is for you...no hater can stand in the way of that!

    ReplyDelete