Saturday, October 10, 2009

SHIT THAT PISSES ME OFF! 2 TOPICS!

Every time I see this video it *pisses* me da hell off! All jokes aside but this is the true *BASIC* lifestyle .. I grew up around shit like this.. Even though I'm not from *Orlando*.. I'm always there & about 2 of these boys in the video are currently 1 of my *Juveniles* who I mentor at the Jail *Today* ..

This shit right here is ALL that I seen growing up, & alot of these proper ppl wonder y I am the way I am..

*But most of all, I chose 2 use my head.. If it wasnt 4 me moving after I graduated High School & for Spoken Word.. I'll be a nigga just like them!*



IT DONT GET ANY BETTER

I was on *YouTube* & typed in my city & the 1st thing I noticed was these *White Boys* .. As soon as the video played I heard da lil boy saying *Nigga* .. Then *ALL* of em started saying it!

I blame some of the *Black ppl* that they hang around cause they allow these boys to say & act this way! Thats why they are so comfortable! I swear 4 God as much as I'm on da black side *East Side/Hood* of my city u'll never find these *White Boys* spotted..

But what gets me is that *Most* white ppl come up spoiled getting everything they ever wanted *But* chose this lifestyle to be cool..

*And I never feel sorry 4 em when they die or get locked up.. U got what u wished 4!*



No comments:

Post a Comment